Great stuff, glad to hear that someone is thinking about the implications of the rapid changes in our human flora and fauna. If you hadn’t heard, only about 1% of the cells that make up your being are ‘human’ in that they share your DNA… the other 99% are made up of various types of microbes that we don’t really understand yet. Thanks to Scientific American.
Archive for the ‘science’ Category
January 10th, 2013 Comments off
January 4th, 2013 Comments off
January 3rd, 2013 Comments off
December 28th, 2009 Comments off